How to prepare for the coming Zombie Apocalypse ...

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

How to prepare for the coming Zombie Apocalypse ...

Post by Drifter » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:26 pm

No matter who you are or where you live you absolutely NEED a plan for zombies! At any time or any place an outbreak of zombies could occur. This cheat sheet will help you plan...

Here’s an example Zombie Survival Sheet. Why Carrot Top as my sidekick? Because in a SHTF situation, you want person who can fight and do prop jokes at the same time to keep moral up (just hope he doesn't get infected)...

----------------------

Next... practice, practice, practice... with zombie targets...

ImageImageImage

----------------------

Now... know your opponent... it seems they come in all varieties...

----------------------

Time for some pie graphs, cause I know some of y'all just love the pie graphs...

Image Image

----------------------

And for the love of Lincoln, make sure you're using the right ammo...

I do this because I care...

soundboy
Sonic Turtle

Post by soundboy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Home Defense...

Image[/url]

:smt020

nimrod7
Clown Prince

Post by nimrod7 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 pm

:lol:

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:59 am

sasquatch
Semiholy Beast

Post by sasquatch » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Guns are definitely not the way to go while fighting large groups of zombies. Have you not seen any living dead movies? Yeah, it's fun to rattle off those first few perfect head shots, but they are quickly attracted by the noise and mayhem. The frenzy of activity attracts more and more... soon you will be overwhelmed, disemboweled and doomed to wander amongst them. If you are with a large group of uninfected humans, you might be able to hold a perimeter using guns for a short time. But then you really need to keep an eye on each other. One zombie bite later and your gun totin' buddy Bubba might be trying to get fresh in confined spaces. Hopefully you still have your gun near and the guts to pull the trigger. Kind of a buzzkill, but let's not think dark thoughts. The best tactic has always been to lay low, don't attract attention, concentrate on gathering supplies and establish a comfortable place to live. Booby traps, large explosions and the occasional tactical nuke are proven methods to thin out the zombies while keeping a safe distance. Zombies come in all shapes and abilities so remember the number one rule: study your opponent! Watch those buggers close and observe their habits even closer. Zombie Apocalypse is a war of attrition so don't blow your whole wad on day one.

Stay vigilant citizens,
Sasquatch
:beers

Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

Post by Drifter » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Ohhh very nice there Mud, I'm kinda jealous of your vehicle choice. Image

Bro. Sas, all I can say is fill out your Zombie Survival Sheet appropriately to inspire others, the Adobe is strong with you...

sasquatch
Semiholy Beast

Post by sasquatch » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Sorry about that... I was just cogitating the situation. Here's my completed form:

:D

3DA
Luxtopian

Post by 3DA » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 pm

I love this game so hard. Sheet preparation has begun. I must ponder this.

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 pm

That lower garment should be GOLDEN......

fionaross
Lux Newbie

Post by fionaross » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 am

Are you prepared for an imminent zombie invasion? That was the query posed by the CDC, and it was entitled "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse". It is common at this time of the year to take into account a potential zombie apocalypse. You have to ask yourself -- am I economically ready, should the deceased begin to rise, walk the earth and feast on the living? Here are some tips and hints for being better ready. And these suggestions aren't just for the zombie apocalypse. Here it is: Are you financially prepared for the zombie apocalypse?. You may laugh now, but when this happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.