Maps & AI Support

Synchronized-turns strategy. Calling all teamers.
Shadow Wolf
Lux Newbie

Maps & AI Support

Post by Shadow Wolf » Mon May 25, 2020 1:41 am

So, I have owned Lux Delux and Lux Alliance for a while now... since 2014 at least... one of my favorite maps had always been Roman Empire Extreme created by Mark Bauer... Unfortunately, I have been having issues with it... The ai's don't seem to take their turns... I have waited for 10-20-30 or minutes and nothing happens... I have and ASUS ROG Strix GL504GM. 64bit windows OS, 16gb of ram. 1.25 tb of space, and intel core I7 8750h @2.20ghz processor, Nvidia gtx 1060 Graphics card and Intel UHD 630 Graphics card... and the game won't progress. Instead, it will slowly just get slower to the point where the sound just cuts out completely. The only thing I can do then is forcibly end the program through task manager. I currently have full screen optimization disabled and running windows compatibility seems to do nothing... If anyone could offer assistance or advice with this, I would be grateful.

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Re: Maps & AI Support

Post by dustin » Mon May 25, 2020 2:59 pm

Have you tried changing around which AI you're using? Probably only certain AI have a problem with this map.