2012 LUX AWARDS :: Closing Ceremonies :: CHAT LOG

Zombie Lincoln will save your Lux soul.
plane crazy
Lux Corporate Pilot

Post by plane crazy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 am

Sorry I missed the party, but congrats to all the winners. All well deserved.

Why do we do this?

Because taking over the world is fun!

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Thank you Llama Llovers for this honor. Inane blather DOES have a place in these forums after all! The ORDER has allowed me to issues you all shiny new bottle caps as tokens of my affections. And affectations.

again, thank you. :smt055

CONGRATULATIONS TO MUMPS AND MAMI AND TSK AND BADEN AND ALL THE OTHER WINNERS. I refuse to congratulate N00dles the Clown though. He is just Lludicrous.

/me frowns

ok ok ok CONGRATULATIONS BUGBEAR TROLL! I can't imagine this game without you.

:smt058

Now then. I would like to influence and entertain The Silken Knot and Schroberts personally to show them what I have planned for next season. Purely professional. ehem. Mostly.

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Massive congratulations to the 4 peeps who made HOF this year.....4 totally deserving recepients you could not find, especially to GK and the Big Willie.....prolly your rewards come a yr or 2 later than you guys actually deserve to have won em. i know i felt kind of guilty when i got mine before you 2, so im real glad that you got what you deserved eventually..... And to my mate Whirly, props duder, well done buddy, and to Baden, the man who loves OZ more than its real inhabitants, well done sir, this is the kind of award that you can throw in the faces of many of your detractors, so congratulations to you too!!!