Technical issue and some backup from a steam user

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Will83
Luxer

Technical issue and some backup from a steam user

Post by Will83 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:43 am

Hi ! :-)

I have a little problem with your RISK-like game Lux Delux, I've tried to edit a map by myself and I've to say that your map editor is very clunky...

And now, when I launch Lux Delux in my steam library and close it, it's still running in my library with no window of the game still open ...

Everytime from now I have to quit Steam to stop it.

I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall it and when I use Steam to check local files there is no error detected...

Can you help me on that please?

Plus, I want to give you some backup on Lux Delux :
I'm playing since 2016 and I think you can improve little things for steam users (especially for achievements hunters, there are plenty of them like me)

1) Don't you think it will be a good thing if we (players) can host tournament to play with some steam friends or friends In the Real Life (IRL) on local couch multiplayer?

Because if we have to wait Oktober Fest to play (one?) tournament it's near impossible to unlock the achievement...

2) It'll be maybe a good thing to simplify some achievements like Emperor (win 500 maps) especially when you know that it's hard to find 500 good different maps to play...

3) Maybe that now there is just few people playing online, you can simplify MP's achievements too? Like just winning online matches count even if there is no 6 human people ?

Thanks for taking the time to read me

Will83
Luxer

Re: Technical issue and some backup from a steam user

Post by Will83 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:44 am

I found a solution by myself for my technical issue ! :-)

Now I'm trying to host a game with my friends on LUX DELUX and I can't manage to do it...

My port 6619 is open and my firewall is okay to allow connections with a special rule I've created following one of your tutorial link

The only clue I've got it's when I launch a game I've this message :

✱ Error connecting to the LuxTracker: Either you are not connected to the internet or the LuxTracker is currently offline ✱

Can you help me please?

Will83
Luxer

Post by Will83 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 am

I found the solution by myself, again ...

This forum is still alive or not? I'm just asking and I think the answer is a big NO ^_^"

SecondTermMistake
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by SecondTermMistake » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:20 pm

I'm here. Glad you figured it out.