Murry christmus

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
plummy
Community Fruit

Murry christmus

Post by plummy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 pm

I know you guys like when i complain about my luck so here we go... Most of my family coming for dinner got sick and couldnt come. The 3 people that did come stayed for an hour. I spent all day shopping for my girlfriend that has decided not to answer any of my calls today. I only have 4 beers left. Oh well at least i have lux... Oh wait my internet is busted.

But you know what? I have food, clothes, and a warm place to sleep at night so i'm thankful. My friend that works at the hospital told me how a homeless person fake-collapsed in front of the hospital so that he could have a warm place to spend his christmas... That really reminded me of the things i sometimes take for granted and despite having an "unlucky christmas", i am very grateful for the things that i do have... Merry christmas everyone.

PJB
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by PJB » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Amen

guillerme
Lux Addict

Post by guillerme » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Merry christmas plummy! In new year forget your gf and go to the disco, there the womens will be drunk and easy... 12 years married...ALELUYA WOMENS!!!! :beers

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:07 am

Aww, Plummy! If i were there, I'd kick your girlfriend in the shin and and keep you warm.

Or, you could throw a fake rock at a cop in front of the Police Dept... This would also get you someone to snuggle with and keep warm at night.

Mumps
Disease of Lux

Post by Mumps » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 am

Murry Christmas Plum :roll: and a happy new year :)