womens rights democrats unite

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
camaro
Lux Demon

womens rights democrats unite

Post by camaro » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:30 pm

IF any thing can unite the democrats its the right to kill unborn babies... opps i mean "women's rights" !!!! :smt023

Naraku
Lux Demon

Re: womens rights democrats unite

Post by Naraku » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:55 am

really you want to have a debate on abortion by generalizing every democrat/non republican voter as a baby killer?

I think women should have the final say or decision since it's their body that will be giving birth. Novel idea I know. I don't agree with killing unborn kids but really a man should not have the final say or force women to have kids by rewriting laws or taking away their constitutional right to decide for themselves. If the women would first maybe seek advice or wisdom from women who have been forced to have kids against their will and those women that choose to keep their children. Then they could make an informed decision for themselves. Kids aren't cheap in this day and age either, plus all the love and attention that many kids will take up a lot of their "me" time. Again it's all up to the WOMAN who might or might not bear a child. Then maybe at the end of the 3way debate go seek out a priest or priestess for additional guidance IF they so choose. It should also include input from the father so long as he's not an evil bastard, (ie rapist or evil criminals) .

Women need to be equal to men not < . :panic: :llama :lincoln:

Centrico
Luxer

Post by Centrico » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 pm

I've yet to find a woman that is my equal... typically they are worth two or more of me at minimum :smt055 :bacon :deadhorse

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:15 pm

camaro wrote:IF any thing can unite the democrats its the right to Not be Sexually Assaulted by the Republican Nominee (or really by ANYONE)... opps i mean "human rights" !!!! :smt023
Fixed!