Donald Trump is...

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.

Donald Trump is...

a good candidate for President
5%
a liar
18%
a good person
3%
a bad person
20%
my homeboy
3%
a role model for the youth
3%
a successful businessman
8%
better then Hillary
10%
better then any democrat
5%
scary as fuck
13%
probably a mutant alien hybrid being
15%

Total votes: 40

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Donald Trump is...

Post by dustin » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:36 pm

please see the poll, vote for as many options as you like!

:lincoln:

Centrico
Luxer

Re: Donald Trump is...

Post by Centrico » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:39 pm

"Hillary's Sucker Punch to the GOP and totally Ganna throw her the election."

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Here's the thing about Trump:

We have NO IDEA what he'll really does a president:

Only recently has he claimed to be a Conservative. He's recently become a Populist.

His relevant experience in business is mediocre at best. Even with investment by his father of somewhere on the order of 18-million dollars, at least half of his enterprises have gone bankrupt. He'd have been better off simply investing the money in the market. In the end, his business practices have proven unethical if not actively illegal as well as incompetent.

The only thing we REALLY Know about him otherwise are his words (extremely troubling) and his demeanor (even more troubling). The guy doesn't even have the patience to read through a book; how is he going to take the time to find out about complicated international affairs?

The President's main job is to be the face of the country and to deal with International Affairs, and Trump has done NOTHING to indicate he has the temperament to do the job.

I'm not saying Clinton is anything less than a corrupt powerhungry politician, but Trump is at least as corrupt and powerhungry while IN ADDITION not being able to even put up an ACT of competence. His sloppy, violence-inciting language and attitude would be even MORE disasterous as a President. This doesn't even TOUCH on the sexual assault issue.

If you REALLY need proof, I'd be able to provide you with sources, but most of it has been said before

Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo

Post by Dangerous Beans » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:14 pm

When Hillary was asked in the debate whether or not she would shoot down a Russian plane over her "no-fly zone" and deftly switched the topic without answering, I was truly scared.

Trump says a lot of stupid and ridiculous things about immigrants and groups of people, but at least those people are protected by our Bill of Rights.

Hillary would hold no remorse in getting us into more cold war era bullshit when we should really be trying to move past that.

Anyone who jokes like that about someone they helped kill is sick in the head, doesn't matter who the person is or whether they deserved to die, just shows how detached and emotionless Hillary is towards others.

At the end of the day this is how I view it: With Hillary you know what you get, which is corruption, shameless lies, and self-serving interests. With Trump there is a chance we will get that as well, but there is also a chance he could work on behalf of our nation.

We can compare Trump's words to Hillary's, but Hillary has the actions that speak for themselves.

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:34 pm

See. I get it. There's some percentage of accusations against Hillary that are true. There is also some percentage of those facts that are her fault. Furthermore there's some percentage of those mistakes that are truly damning. White Water? Ben Ghazi? 33,000 emails? Getting her supporters to provoke Trumps? take your pick. Depending on where you stand, those percentages differ but it still ends up to a shit storm. Maybe it's only slight drizzling poop (which frankly all career politicians have), and maybe it's a fuckin downpour. But either way, it's easy to say "well, fuck, anything has to be better than this".

And so, The Donald--he can't be worse can he? Maybe DB is right and Trump will be better. Here's the thing, the odds are NOT in his favor. He has no political record so we HAVE to take what he says seriously. When he incites racism, misogyny, nativism, antisemitism through coded language or OUTRIGHT SAYING IT, he is basically saying "oh, I have diarrhea". When he further demonstrates a lack of understanding of the underpinnings of our democracy by telling "second amendment people" that "may be they can do something after Hillary is elected" or saying that MAYBE we shouldn't follow the peaceful transfer of power, but rather contest elections like they do in certain African nations he is further saying "and I also have EBOLA". So instead of a shitstorm, you are likely to end up with an Ebola shitstorm. Where not only do you end up covered in crap, but you further end up with a life-threatening illness

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:57 pm

n00less cluebie wrote:See. I get it. There's some percentage of accusations against Hillary that are true. There is also some percentage of those facts that are her fault. Furthermore there's some percentage of those mistakes that are truly damning. White Water? Ben Ghazi? 33,000 emails? Getting her supporters to provoke Trumps? take your pick. Depending on where you stand, those percentages differ but it still ends up to a shit storm. Maybe it's only slight drizzling poop (which frankly all career politicians have), and maybe it's a fuckin downpour. But either way, it's easy to say "well, fuck, anything has to be better than this".

And so, The Donald--he can't be worse can he? Maybe DB is right and Trump will be better. Here's the thing, the odds are NOT in his favor. He has no political record so we HAVE to take what he says seriously. When he incites racism, misogyny, nativism, antisemitism through coded language or OUTRIGHT SAYING IT, he is basically saying "oh, I have diarrhea". When he further demonstrates a lack of understanding of the underpinnings of our democracy by telling "second amendment people" that "may be they can do something after Hillary is elected" or saying that MAYBE we shouldn't follow the peaceful transfer of power, but rather contest elections like they do in certain African nations he is further saying "and I also have EBOLA". So instead of a shitstorm, you are likely to end up with an Ebola shitstorm. Where not only do you end up covered in crap, but you further end up with a life-threatening illness
Keep in mind there could be a whole hell of a lot that she's done we don't even know about. With her and Bill's connections within the government they could probably get away with murder.

Thing with Trump is that he can continue speaking in the same way, but he will not be able to continue that into a presidency either. There are still ultimately checks and balances in place. Congress isn't going to allow him to just run wild.

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor

Post by n00less cluebie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Shockandawe wrote:
Keep in mind there could be a whole hell of a lot that she's done we don't even know about. With her and Bill's connections within the government they could probably get away with murder.
Again, any argument that starts "yeah but Hillary _____" is just not gonna fly. I have already agreed that Hillary is AT BEST a turd sandwich. And here's the thing: the Clintons have been investigated FOREVER. They've been trying to pin Vince Foster on them since the 90's and how many Ben Ghazi investigations have there been so far? 10? 20? In the end they just can't get enough evidence to hold them accountable even in the court of public opinion, let alone a court of law. We know as much about her as were ever gonna get
Shockandawe wrote:
Thing with Trump is that he can continue speaking in the same way, but he will not be able to continue that into a presidency either. There are still ultimately checks and balances in place. Congress isn't going to allow him to just run wild.
The Republicans have been trying to get Donald to demonstrate he has the temperament to look Presidential since at LEAST the conventions and he's proved time and time again that he can't hold it together for even a half hour! I had hope in that last debate but he couldn't keep his composure for more than 26 minutes. How the hell is he going to last four years?!

In the end you're right, about checks and balances, and so in the end the choice doesn't really matter so much anyway. So why do people insist on defending this terrible terrible person

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Interesting to see the winning poll options here

:lol: