Mafia XXXV: Lux Noir

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Mon May 20, 2013 8:58 pm

n00less cluebie was weary, no doubt about it.
  • Not only was the hospital slammed, the strain of always keeping one eye open for Pubic Enemies was beginning to take its toll. He was jumpy as a cat on a hot tin roof. He nervously eyed the snappy dresser who moved next to him as he waited for the elevator. By the time the doors opened, he was so shaky he jumped inside without a glance.

Entirely missing the missing floor. N00less sighed wearily as he fell to his doom.

There ain’t nothin’ like a dame.
  • When he’d come to after a long session with the hooch to find he was suddenly a red-hot tomato, WhirlPlaid was ecstatic. He couldn’t stop eyeballing himself in every storefront window he passed, and showers lasted longer than his own shapely gams. But after three Days, he’d about had enough of brassieres and high heels. Who could blame him for cutting loose and streaking across the Town Square nekkid just before dawn?

Certainly not the boozehound trying to fit key into car door with little success. He stopped to feast his eyes on the frolicksome dame, and was the only one to see WhirlPlaid stop suddenly, fall and bump his head on the Clown Memorial fountain. He turned away and spat. Some broads should learn to handle their liquor.

If he only knew.

It hardly seemed right, Thought The Jovial Guard.
  • Shockandawe had been comatose for days. Not a peep since he came to The Big House… and some say even during his trial. Still, a job was a job. The Guard wheeled him in, hooked him up, and waited for The Big Zapper to do its duty.
[/i]

n00less cluebie was killed Night 4. He was The World Weary-Physician.

WhirlPlaid was killed Night 4. He was The Willful Daughter.

Shockandawe was executed at Dawn of Day 4. He was The Victim of Circumstance.

• It is now Day 4. You may discuss the events of the Night, and, if you wish, vote to send a player to The Big House for execution. All votes must be received by 7:59PM EST on Tuesday, May 21st.
Good luck, all!

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Mon May 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Three innocents dead. Including the one suggested by dollabillz and probably one killed by a trigger-happy n00b vigilante

Who is leading this sinking boat?

We got lucky so far by getting the gigolo and two mafia. My guess by what a fair distribution would be is we started with 4 mafia, 1 leper and 11 innocents. No evidence of a serial killer from what I can tell. So if I am right we have two mafia left, the godfather and the blocker or daisy but not both.

There are only 8 people left (not counting dolla)

There are only 6 special innocent roles that we havent seen yet assuming dolla was the sheriff or the investigator and the other is still alive.

I assume that there is no overlap and that the other two people are the godfather and the second.

Do we want to all spill the beans and just reveal our roles and kill anyone with a duplicate claim? Assuming I am right, then two mafia can only pretend to be one of the 6 remaining roles and we will have duplicates. Also if anyone claims to be the sheriff or investigator dolla can say if this was his role or not. If it is the other one it is likely they are telling the truth and we can trust their investigations.

Kjos
Luxer

Post by Kjos » Mon May 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Oops looks like I voted a tish early, but still I'm sticking with my vote for Enokrad.

I would also like some more info from Dolla. He should be able to clear everything up.

I will be willing to change my vote.

dollabillz
Disinterested Hipster

Post by dollabillz » Mon May 20, 2013 10:35 pm

I'll post a full explanation later tonight when I get home. Things didn't go quite to plan but I have some new information.

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous
Location: Habitual board flippers should have their dice taken away.

Post by WhirlPlaid » Mon May 20, 2013 10:45 pm

The ghost of whirly ponders: What did nudeless do to fall down an elevator shaft and isn't it ironic that the least funny player died at the hands of a clown statue?

Death or no death, put me in a hot chickie body and I am gonna streak before the games end every time.

And $, just because I am dead and you are a ghost, you still don't have permission to have coitus with my hot dead naked body.

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Mon May 20, 2013 11:41 pm

things go to hell when the politician is killed!

dollabillz
Disinterested Hipster

Post by dollabillz » Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Okay, so!

I picked shock to die for a few reasons:

a) he hadn't said a word in the thread (sort of reason enough)
b) he was on the shortlist of players whom i couldn't account for as innocents

it sucks that he turned up innocent but it's not like he was contributing anyway.

The other death, ol' whirly boy, i ordered from our vigilante. He was among two players who PM'd me claiming identical roles. It was a 50/50 shot, and didn't pan out.

but because of that, I was able to confirm our vigilante is on the level and i know for a fact that Rhye is guilty

(i knew n00dles was the doctor and suggested he protect himself. dunno what happened there.

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

Rhye

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Tue May 21, 2013 12:08 am

/Me looks up from her drink

AHHHHH I AM DRINKING HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ptooi Ptooi Ptooi!

I vote Rhye

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Tue May 21, 2013 12:53 am

Sorry all.

Completely forgot about this.

Don't have much reason to check in these days.

Apologies.

Kjos
Luxer

Post by Kjos » Tue May 21, 2013 1:26 am

I vote for Rhye.

Shall you always be the one to put away the board games after they have finished.

Enokrad
Dark Spawn

Post by Enokrad » Tue May 21, 2013 2:44 am

Don't mind me, just strolled into town to cast my vote for Rhye.
I'll be drifting along.

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Tue May 21, 2013 5:01 am

I was afk last night. Had too much to drink :(. But I trust dolla, so vote Rhye

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Tue May 21, 2013 5:09 am

∞ Llux Llama stops gargling with something that smells like petrol for long enough to admonish the manimal for such indulgence, then downs a yard for a chaser. ∞

Mumps
Disease of Lux

Post by Mumps » Tue May 21, 2013 6:21 am

I'm guessing Rhye is the other who claimed Whirly's role dolla...?

Rhye

Kjos
Luxer

Post by Kjos » Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 am

I wonder what Rhye is thinking to himself right now.

Probably just, "damn."

dollabillz
Disinterested Hipster

Post by dollabillz » Tue May 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm

A toast to toasting rhye. Fare thee well in the great beyond beyond, sir ghost!

/me retreats to her llama Llivingroom with Llibations and llaments.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Rhye is sent to The Big House, for crimes unknown. At dawn, he will meet The Great Unknown.

It is now Night Five. Those of you with Night actions, please PM them to me by 7:59PM EDT on Wednesday, May 22nd. The rest of you... sleep tight.

Image[/quote]

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Wed May 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Eep! So sorry, I fell asleep. Update very soon, it's a tricky one.

:oops:

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Mumps was killed Night Five. He was The Sinister Fatman.

dollabillz, The Ghostly Gumshoe, has gone to his final rest. In life, he had been The Private Dick.*

Rhye was executed at dawn on Day Five. He was The Conflicted Anti-Hero, and had (anti-) chosen to side with The Public Enemies.

It is now Day Five. You may discuss the events of the Night, and if you choose, vote for one player to be sent to The Big House for execution. All votes must be received by 7:59PM EDT on Thursday, May 22nd.

My apologies once again for the delayed Day start. If the living players would like an extension for voting until 10PM EDT Thursday, just let me know in the thread.

And good luck!

* Any coincidence, etc., etc.

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Wed May 22, 2013 10:45 pm

TSK wanted to give me the greater of two evils =)

Rhye waves.

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Thu May 23, 2013 12:13 am

Time to snuff out the last mafia member. I've been extremely busy this week so I haven't chimed in much, but I've also had the other sheriff role and was hoping to land an investigation.

Unfortunately everyone I've investigated (Schroberts, mumps, BWES, shock) have died except for mud, who is an innocent.

So im guessing the vigilante/serial killer is still alive, I don't see how else the godfather could go down. A process of smart voting and serial killer kills should secure the win.

The serial killer should reveal their role if we vote him off.

Avoiding mud and myself, my first instinct is vote Llama. Her first-game mafia innocence has worn off, and she was quick to vote for shock instead of mumps.

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Thu May 23, 2013 12:57 am

Yesterday two people that dolla trusted were given all the information that he knew.

I was one of those people so I am going to step up as a spokesman since I think it makes more sense for the other person to remain hidden.

Three of you should have been given the codeword: bobdole from dolla to know that I am telling the truth.

We killed two mafia last night (our vigilante is still alive and was given instructions from dolla) which was good since it seems I was wrong and there was 5 mafia to start. We started with 10 innocent, 4 mafia, 1 leper and 1 anti hero who sided with the mafia.

The only person who never gave us a role claim is deep blue, so I am going to vote him off the island.

I will also instruct the vigilante to put a hit on someone else that I am unsure of incase I am wrong about deep.

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Thu May 23, 2013 1:43 am

∞ Llux Llama glares at *manimal with her good eye ∞

Have you slipped a rail and gone plum bibbledy fuzzy man? Shock was a no show when I voted for him over Mumps.

I say we deep six deep blue. I do NOT know for sure he is a lousy screw, but I DO know that several hombres here are angels so that don't leave much wiggle room.

Dollaz was a good man and a better ghost. I bet he is shiskabobin' up in heaven right now. Hopefully none of my relatives.

Deep Blue
Lux Addict

Post by Deep Blue » Thu May 23, 2013 6:02 am

wow wow wow guys, i pmed my rol to dollabilz days ago. [/list]

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Thu May 23, 2013 9:58 am

ALright, from a PM:

Deep Blue

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 am

Deep Blue's wrote:wow wow wow guys, i pmed my rol to dollabilz days ago. [/list]
According to Dolla you PM'd him something to the effect "i respect the law" which isn't a role.

Do you have a role claim you want to make now?

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Thu May 23, 2013 11:23 am

Also if I die tonight I want to point out that Kjos was the second person to vote for two different mafia members, jesterme and kude and he also joined the vote for Rhye. So I certify him as trustworthy as they come.

Kjos
Luxer

Post by Kjos » Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 pm

I vote for deep blue's