HOF 2010 - Nimrod7

Preserving History. Honoring Excellence.
SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

HOF 2010 - Nimrod7

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Congratulations on being inducted into the Hall of Fame!

One of Lux's most entertaining players...Of course clowns to tend to entertain... most of them...But the commuinty tends to agree this one is quite entertaining as well as a major influence in the forums. He currently serves as a moderator of Lux. Nimrod7 enjoys looong luxorious Cherry Pie bubble baths and is thought to be the stunt double for the Apple Pie scene in "American Pie". Honk his nose if your happy.

Nimrod7's rankings page

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Re: HOF 2010 - Nimrod7

Post by n00less cluebie » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 pm

SnyperEye wrote:Congratulations on being inducted into the Hall of Fame!

One of Lux's most entertaining players...Of course clowns to tend to entertain... most of them...But the commuinty tends to agree this one is quite entertaining as well as a major influence in the forums. He currently serves as a moderator of Lux. Nimrod7 enjoys looong luxorious KIWI Pie bubble baths and is thought to be the stunt double for the Apple Pie scene in "American Pie". Honk his nose if your happy.

Nimrod7's rankings page
FIXED!

As the co-founder of the Clowns, with golfmannen, (whom he once FORGOT!!!--eventually he abused his powers and went back and edited both his AND MY post to cover-up his faux pas! tsk tsk :twisted: ) he is MODERATELY funny (hence his position.) Although he spams the forums even more than I or Kef EVER did, few actually mind, because he's usually entertaining :pop

He's also dabbled in some map creation, including Classic Part Trois which rightfully gives Japan it's own bonus, for which jwd is immensely thankful

He is the most likely to:

* split a thread with only 2 replies into four separate topics
* be half-killed by 3DA,
* Welcome newbies to Lux, and help them learn the ropes
* quote your amusing typsos into the Quote of the <s>week</s> minute, ever since erstwhile and newly reinstated Klown General K started the tradition
* and <s>ban</s> suspend himself for spamming the room with 5 minutes of chanting "RS!"

His wife Sue is the smartest* one in his household. Nimmy ranks somewhat after Moongirl....

*and cutest

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:04 pm

We started luxing around the same time......he grew into a clown, i grew into BANE's president......he became a half-killer, i became a medal winner........he loves pies, i love pasties.......... he will play for 4th, i will play for 1st.........he met his wifey at band camp, i met mine on the dance floor.... but we both became good friends....and even mods!!!

Nimhat is a hilarious guy, and i dont even know why; he is just being himsel. He is a very down to earth good guy, who actually says what he thinks all of the time which is rather refreshing in a world full of wanna-be's. Have loved the guy from the 1st game we played against each other, and even though we havent played much at all over the past 6-12 months, he is still in my top 5 most-played guys of al time. There was something "romantic" about playin FH classic games with Nimrod, C-rex, Licht, Crawford, Deez Nuts and myself, which happened very frequently in the early days....... we couldve sold tickets rto those games, heck, we coulda sold out Madison Square Gardensl

GYPCOUNT
NATO

Post by GYPCOUNT » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 am

Sorry I didn't post here earlier. I loved Nimbud7 from the first game I played against him. He taught me how to be forgiving and understanding of people that might not have played as many games as some of us, and for that I thank him. His contribution to this game, our forum, and his incredible sense of fair play make him a legend... in my mind!

ps. wub ya nim