TerrorismOps

Lux maps won't make themselves.
Naraku
Lux Demon

TerrorismOps

Post by Naraku » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Can this map generator be used on maps other than classic?
For example I would really like to try figuring a way out to use this feature on the Ravenloft maps. I think it would make it even more interesting for that map to be able to change the one way paths from game to game.

p.s. who is in charge of the maplab these days or still working there? just the optimus prime impersonator?

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Re: TerrorismOps

Post by dustin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:52 pm

It would require a change to the TerrorismOps file to allow this, but it wouldn't be too hard. Have you toyed with the SDK before at all? It doesn't have the TerrorismOps file as part of it, but I could send it to you.

MB is still trucking it as maplab leader.

jesterme
Lux Duck Lover

Post by jesterme » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:27 am

so old skool, lol.

Naraku
Lux Demon

Post by Naraku » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

I miss read your message the first time & for the past week or so I've been rummaging around the SDK files & lux directories trying to find it. Thought it was in the MapGenerator folder :lol: . When you have the time it would be great if you could send it to me via email. I am considering releasing an updated version of Ravenloft & would love to do it with the Terrorism map generator; if I'd be able to incorporate it into an even more twisted & demented map than the 1st two terror filled versions. :smt077

Naraku
Lux Demon

Post by Naraku » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:51 pm

I am still waiting for the TerrorismOps file dustin; so I can create the 3rd version of Ravenloft with added terror!

If you thought the 1st two were insanely sick & twisted you haven't truly felt the pure dread & evil of this hell for the most Evil people of the entire realms!!!

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Beans would go.

:smt077