A challenge for the semi-holy church

Preserving History. Honoring Excellence.
mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:47 pm

talk it over!? What do you have to talk over? C'mon chicken

One Big Wave
Lux Emo Star

Post by One Big Wave » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:31 pm

quiet chicken boy, el toro said he would consider

Sidhe
Lux Vixen

Post by Sidhe » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:13 pm

mbauer wrote:
Sidhe are you One Big Wave's #1 ho?
Well someone had to take over your duties mb and Barstar just looks like crap in fishnets.

hoodie
Burning Man

Post by hoodie » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:21 pm

All this bickering. I'm just going to sit in the Ozfield between the two churches and wait for the aliens to come down from the sky and pick me up. By my calculations, it should be any day now.

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:33 pm

well...c'mon you semi-bastard chickens. If you think you are the one true church then why don't you prove it on the fields of Hex. Or any map except classic like maps

BarStar
Met Dustin

Post by BarStar » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:42 pm

REPENT MB!!!!!!

smedz
Lux Scotsman

Post by smedz » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:19 am

One Big Wave wrote:try two on two, no bots, with toro and bar.

It also says alot, a church with two members....hmm more like a CULT :wink:
I think that L should be an N

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:59 am

to the villain mbauer:
let it be known that the holy order of the brotherhood of the semi-holy church of Lux will no longer stand for your booth loving ways. the crusade for the end of the anti-church has begun, and the bishops of Lincoln will meet you on the field of battle. indeed we have opened up a can of smite and are ready with holy smacking ducks. name the time and place you wish to face the holy brotherhood of BarStar, Sasquatch, El Toro and special guest Preacherman

Mike
Lux Townie

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:03 am

How About 3 on 3, I will help you fight these Tyrants MB...

smedz
Lux Scotsman

Post by smedz » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:06 am

hey, dont i get an invite - ive just joined the anti church !!

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:28 am

el toro wrote: to the villain mbauer:
let it be known that the holy order of the brotherhood of the semi-holy church of Lux will no longer stand for your booth loving ways. the crusade for the end of the anti-church has begun, and the bishops of Lincoln will meet you on the field of battle. indeed we have opened up a can of smite and are ready with holy smacking ducks. name the time and place you wish to face the holy brotherhood of BarStar, Sasquatch, El Toro and special guest Preacherman
The die is cast! This great schism shall let forth a thunderclap so loud that every luxer in luxtopia shall hear it's ringing in their ears for days to come! The blood spilt will turn the rivers of luxtopia a bright red!

So be it! I propose the battle be held at my place (the anti-holy church or lux) at 9:00pm Eastern time on Wed Aug. 10 (that's tommorrow).

Barstar voiced complaints about the map selection, however we cannot choose a map either he or I have made since there would be an obvious unfair advantage. And I hate Classic, so if Hex is not good enough I'm open to suggestion for an alternative.

As for my team, I know Kef voiced earlier that he would like to fight along side the anti faction. I see Mike and Smedz also would like to help me dismantle the evil semi-holy church. But of course my protegé snyperEye would get first dibs, but I know he was complaining yesterday about some sort of infection...so unless he voices otherwise.

My team will consist of the first 2 who arrive among Kef, Mike, Smedz, and SnyperEye.

Before I sign my name on this contract the semi-holy church must first agree that if they lose, then they will dismantle their church brick by brick. I have agreed to do the same if I lose. Do you agree?

Any objections?

Kef
Lux Translator

Post by Kef » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:31 am

when and where? :)

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:33 am

Kef wrote:when and where? :)

lord am i glad kef the monkey boy is on your side mbauer.

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:36 am

Kef wrote:when and where? :)
∞ mbauer rubs his eyes in frustration ∞
mbauer wrote:So be it! I propose the battle be held at my place (the anti-holy church or lux) at 9:00pm Eastern time on Wed Aug. 10 (that's tommorrow).
If that time isn't good for everyone I'm willing to change it, for the battle must be waged ASAP.

smedz
Lux Scotsman

Post by smedz » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:42 am

so we're saying 2am uk time ? i'm there

ian

unranked i presume, i would hate el toro's - already poor ranking to drop any further. after we smack him with his own fig stuffed duck

SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:43 am

Good Work MB progress has been made since I was away! LET THIS BE THE BATTLE OF ALL BATTLES!

SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:46 am

CONVERT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:12 am

SnyperEye wrote:Good Work MB progress has been made since I was away! LET THIS BE THE BATTLE OF ALL BATTLES!
yesssssss it's all going according to plans

Now El toro do you accept the conditions! The losing church must disband...forever!

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:26 am

the time seems to be fine.
but preacherman will be hosting.

are you sure you want to battle the mighty brotherhood with a gravy soaked dog, a monkeyboy and an assgrabing moron?

last chance to repent, chickenboy.

sasquatch
Semiholy Beast

Post by sasquatch » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:28 am

MB,
You got to pick the battlefield for this match to defend your new organization (what's it called again?). If you lose, you must cease all of your futile opposition to the Semi-Holy Church of Lux way. If your weak legions manage to squeak out the victory, then we rematch on the board of OUR choice for the Grand Defense of the Semi-Holy Kingdom. Since you have chosen Hex for your defensive battle, it would be fitting for us to rematch on one of your maps (if it comes to that).

I see puddles of pickle juice in your future :D

Sasquatch

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:31 am

I have confidence in my followers. If I were you I'd be concerned to be playing with a flea ridden ball of hair, a genetically altered cow, and dude with a bull horn up his arse

You say Preacherman will be hosting!? You mean the genetically altered cow?! I'll believe when I see it. So the time is good?

Also, you must first agree to the terms...the losing church ceases to exist. Do you accept

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:34 am

sasquatch wrote:MB,
You got to pick the battlefield for this match to defend your new organization (what's it called again?). If you lose, you must cease all of your futile opposition to the Semi-Holy Church of Lux way. If your weak legions manage to squeak out the victory, then we rematch on the board of OUR choice for the Grand Defense of the Semi-Holy Kingdom. Since you have chosen Hex for your defensive battle, it would be fitting for us to rematch on one of your maps (if it comes to that).

I see puddles of pickle juice in your future :D

Sasquatch
You mean to tell me that you semi-bastards get a second chance, but I don't. No sir I don't think so. One battle decides it all, for the fate of luxtopia. If you're too scared to settle this on the fields of hex, then by all means propose a different map.

SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:38 am

I see the Semi-Holy Church is quite worried about their fate if they are wanting a rematch if they loose. Victory will be ours

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:42 am

stoopid mbauer wrote:Do you accept
geeze, mb it think you have some gravy in your brain. yes, the holy brotherhood of the semi-holy church of Lux accepts your pitiful challenge.

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:43 am

SnyperEye wrote:I see the Semi-Holy Church is quite worried about their fate if they are wanting a rematch if they loose. Victory will be ours
yes I noticed that as well. the chickens are shaking in their boots. The dawn of a new age is upon us.
El Toro wrote:geeze, mb it think you have some gravy in your brain. yes, the holy brotherhood of the semi-holy church of Lux accepts your pitiful challenge.
You seem to be suffering from the side effects of cheesebeer. I know you accept the challenge I want you to now accept the terms. I you want to put your acceptance of the terms in writing. I want to hear you say

"If the semi-holy church loses this battle, then the semi-holy church will dismantle and cease to exist forever"

sasquatch
Semiholy Beast

Post by sasquatch » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:56 am

I accept these all-or-nothing terms... But yet another public apology will be required from MB upon his defeat... and an essay of no less than 500 words about the topic "The Path of the Wayward Leads to the Halls of the Damned"... and the winner gets ice cream!

:D
Sasquatch

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:00 pm

and it has to be good ice cream. not that crapy lite stuff.

SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:25 pm

el toro wrote:and it has to be good ice cream. not that crapy lite stuff.
How about your own brand of BS straight from the toros butt. Distrubuted by toro-corp.

SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:26 pm

sasquatch wrote:I accept these all-or-nothing terms... But yet another public apology will be required from MB upon his defeat... and an essay of no less than 500 words about the topic "The Path of the Wayward Leads to the Halls of the Damned"... and the winner gets ice cream!

Sasquatch
We'll stock you up on some Dingleberry Ice Cream.

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:26 pm

sasquatch wrote:I accept these all-or-nothing terms... But yet another public apology will be required from MB upon his defeat... and an essay of no less than 500 words about the topic "The Path of the Wayward Leads to the Halls of the Damned"... and the winner gets ice cream!

Sasquatch

Alright! 500 words is a lot but I'lll accept.

And if you semi-bastards lose then they must also appoligize to luxtopia for all your evil doings, provide refunds for the inflated price of cheeseMartinis, give us the antidote for the cheesebeer side effects...And be forced to wash my boa whenever it gets dirty...And admit that it is in fact a blessing/stripper POLE and not a peg.

I'll provide a quart of a special Ice Cream that we have been working on at the anti-holy church...it has an aphrodisiac in it