A challenge for the semi-holy church

Preserving History. Honoring Excellence.
smedz
Lux Scotsman

Post by smedz » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:20 am

st00pid mbauer selection process " i cant pick between you guys " - next time pick the best players (lol)

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:22 am

smedz wrote:st00pid mbauer selection process " i cant pick between you guys " - next time pick the best players (lol)

there are no next times.

orlando
Lux Stud

Post by orlando » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:30 am

this thread is about to be locked, i can feel it

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:32 am

lord i hope so!

orlando
Lux Stud

Post by orlando » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:39 am

quick, bring it back to the topic

pale kate
man will fall

Post by pale kate » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:46 am

*Pale kate slips by el toro and steals mb's carcass from the spit. She quietly stealths him toward furball's hidden lair. Kate thinks she can make out Orlando standing along the path off in the distance. She wonders if Orlando discovered the location of the lair and has furball captive. Either way, she hopes he doesn't have a hankering for roast chicken*

The motives are uncertain...

Could it be revenge for all the times he accused her of emote abuse (possibly pent up anger over the time he shot her DEAD in cold blood)? Or, are the plans much more sinister...

sasquatch
Semiholy Beast

Post by sasquatch » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:39 pm

El Toro, Preach,
The ducks look particularly fluffy this morning and I see bushels of fresh picked figs. It is good indeed to have MB back in the Semi-Holy ranks. Now where is that 500 word essay?

:smt023
Sasquatch

SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber

Post by SnyperEye » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:51 pm

smedz wrote:st00pid mbauer selection process " i cant pick between you guys " - next time pick the best players (lol)
I admit my play was horrible, but one cant help when the dice side against you unfortunately. Skill was not with me at the current time.

Mike
Lux Townie

Post by Mike » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:55 pm

i wish I would have been asked to play...

mbauer
Not A Truck

Re: .

Post by mbauer » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:42 pm

pale kate wrote:*Pale kate slips by el toro and steals mb's carcass from the spit. She quietly stealths him toward furball's hidden lair. Kate thinks she can make out Orlando standing along the path off in the distance. She wonders if Orlando discovered the location of the lair and has furball captive. Either way, she hopes he doesn't have a hankering for roast chicken*
∞ What PK did not notice is that beneathe MB's shroud lay a piece of paper with a crudely hand written essay on it. ∞

The Path of the Wayward Leads to the Halls of the Damned

My fellow Luxers, my wayward tendencies have led me down a hall that leads to the damned. And now I am damned. Damn. When I started this perverse deviation, it was not expected to be so damn damned. But damnit, it turned out to be one long dark tunnel that never led to any damn bright light. Like an obstinate child with a violent temper, it as all my own doing. I stubbornly adhered to the notion that the Semi-Holy Church of Lux was amiss and that the Anti-Holy Church of Lux and I were indubitable. While these notions were not proven either factual or counter factual, the one thing that was proven was that this path of the wayward leads to only one place, the halls of the damned. So if you happen to find yourself in these damn halls of the damned, then it means you have chosen the path of the wayward. Now I know what you are asking yourself; "but MB how do I know which path is the inviolable one and which one isn't?" This is a good question, and one that is not addressed in the book of wiki or even in the site-map. And I, in all my hindsight knowledge can only offer to you this answer; If you find yourself on a path that is devoid of bull droppings, large man-like footprints, or a disciple of the cloth, then most likely that path is of the wayward variety. Now this is not to say that this path is abominable, it is only to say that it leads to the damned. Why? Because the forces of the Semi-Holy Church of Lux are very cogent and efficacious. Going against them is not easy, believe me damnit, I'm damned because of it. To be honest with you, when I first started down the hall that lead toward the damned, I knew what the outcome would most likely be and I did not waver or reconcile with my aggressors. This was not an attempt to become canonized or because I’m some kind of masochist. I remained on the wayward path for one reason and one reason only; I truly believed I was veracious about the matter. Again this is not to say I was not, it is merely a warning that the path of the wayward may lead to the halls of damned. If I were to offer any advice to any of you who wish to follow the path which I have blazed it would be this, never, I repeat, never challenge them to a game of hex and make sure you have enough followers to back you up. And practice, practice, practice the power of adobe it is very, very useful. How many words is that? 495! Damn that’s close enough. In closing I leave you with this song, sorry about the melancholic feel of it.

maayea heee

maayea hooo

maayea ahaaa

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:01 pm

<<el toro hands mbauer a toro-corp get out of damned free card>>

One Big Wave
Lux Emo Star

Post by One Big Wave » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:04 pm

dont take pity on him toro, he brought this upon himself, damning the others he was influencing also!

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:20 pm

One Big Wave wrote:dont take pity on him toro, he brought this upon himself, damning the others he was influencing also!
the brotherhood of Lux welcomes all that have repented

hoodie
Burning Man

Post by hoodie » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:22 pm

ya know, el t fixed my scanner yesterday by handing me a virtual bushel of 9 year old tomatoes. the semis work in mysterious ways. :shock:

One Big Wave
Lux Emo Star

Post by One Big Wave » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:42 pm

I haven't heard any repention, just apologized

Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo

Post by Dangerous Beans » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:06 pm

if anyone needs an extra defender of their church, call me in!! :smt021